LNSP EAST Winter 2017 Baseball/Fastpitch Programs!
Lost Nation Sports Park EAST in Willoughby is excited to announce several new clinics and programs coming up this winter for both youth baseball and fastpitch softball. These programs are directed by collegiate, All-American athletes! Find out more here:
- THURSDAY NIGHTS ON TURF & IN BATTING CAGES
- SESSION 1: NOVEMBER 2ND THRU DECEMBER 21ST
- SESSION 2: JANUARY 4TH THRU FEBRUARY 22ND
- 7-8PM 10-12YRS OLD
- 8-9PM 13+YRS OLD
- WEEKLY CLINIC WITH SKILLS INCLUDING
- THROWING, PITCHING, HITTING, FIELDING, STRENGTH TRAINING
- COST: $110 ($99 IF SIGNING UP AT OPEN HOUSE)
9U Skills Clinic
- SUNDAYS 12-1PM
- SESSION 1: NOVEMBER 5TH THRU DECEMBER 10TH
- SESSION 2: JANUARY 7TH THU FEBRUARY 25TH
SESSION 1 $85 ($75 IF SIGNING UP AT OPEN HOUSE)
SESSION 2 $110 ($99 IF SIGNING UP AT OPEN HOUSE)
Christmas Camp (throwing, pitching, hitting, fielding)
- DECEMBER 28TH + 29TH
- 10-12YRS OLD 12:00-2:00PM
- 13+ YRS OLD 2:00PM-4:00PM
- COST: $75
Baseball Program Director: Russ Herbert
Born: April 21, 1972
Weight: 205 lbs.
GRADUATED FROM MENTOR HIGH SCHOOL IN 1990
PLAYED 1 YEAR AT CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY. PLAYED 3 YEARS, AND GRADUATED, FROM OHIO UNIVERSITY
DRAFTED IN THE 11TH ROUND BY THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX IN 1994
PITCHER OF THE YEAR AWARDED IN 1995 (SOUTH ATLANTIC LEAGUE), 1996 (CAROLINA LEAGUE), AND 1997 (SOUTHERN LEAGUE), 2002 (CENTRAL BASEBALL LEAGUE).
MADE CAROLINA/CALIFORNIA ALL-STAR TEAM IN 1996. MADE ALL-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION ALL-STAR TEAM IN 2002 AND 2003.
Assistant Baseball Program Director: Tyler “Borty” Bortnick
2005 MENTOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
PLAYED COLLEGE BASEBALL AT COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY (2005-2009)
ENTERS 10TH SEASON OF PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL WITH STINTS IN 5 MLB ORGANIZATIONS (MOST RECENTLY WITH THE MIL BREWERS AAA AFFILIATE)
PLAYED IN OVER 800 PROFESSIONAL GAMES AND LOGGED OVER 2,500 AT BATS PLAYING 1B, 2B, SS, 3B AND OF.
Fastpitch Softball Clinic:
Winter 2017 Indoor Baseball League:
- January 5th thru March 16th
- Divisions: 14U, 12U, 10U (All Full Field divisions)
- Fee: $950/team (Includes 7 game regular season with possible playoffs)
-Registration Deadline : December 28th (LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE)
TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS PLEASE CONTACT:
ED STRAUSS at ESTRAUSS@LNSPORTSPARK.COM | 440-602-4000 X. 225
January 24, 2018
Spring 2018 Football and Cheerleading Camps!
LIVETHELION FOOTBALL SKILLS CAMPS Saturday, March 31st | 2-6pm Grades 1-8 $60/person * Quarterbacks – Wide Receivers – Running Backs – Line Men * Register at www.LiveTheLion.com Registration ends March 10th! LITTLE LIONS FOOTBALL ACADEMY Saturday, March 31st | 12-1:30pm $25/person Register at www.LiveTheLion.com LIVETHELION CHEER SKILLS CAMP Saturday, March 31st | […]
November 10, 2017
LNSP EAST Christmas Camps
– SOCCER – Wed. December 27th + Thurs. December 28th 11am- 1pm | $65 per player Focus on skill training to include finishing and goal keeping Directed by Ali Kazemaini /440-221-0810 – BASEBALL – Thurs. December 28th + Fri. December 29th throwing – pitching – hitting – fielding 10-12 yr. olds / 12:00-2:00pm 13+ […]